WindTronics™ partners with
Now that you've chosen the right wind turbine by WindTronics™, think about all the reasons why you might need a monopole wind tower with the Vertical Gin Pole raising system:
- ARE's monopoles are rugged, high quality towers designed to last decades
- ASTM, low-silicon steel allows are optimal corrosion resistance
- Monopole designed specifically to the WindTronics™ wind turbines using static, fatigue and frequency analysis
- Vertical Gin Pole allows you to perform turbine maintenance on the ground
- To protect the turbine and tower from damaging winds due to hurricanes, typhoons and tornados
- You don’t have the heavy machinery needed to lower and raise a traditional wind tower
Considering the difference that a self-raising wind tower can make to your operations, it only makes sense to start your wind energy equipment selection with the Ground Control™ wind tower from American Resource & Energy.
The unique design of our Ground Control™ self-raising wind tower gives you the ability to raise and lower your tower with ease and often without the use of a truck or crane. It's the only non-hydraulic self-raising tower that can be operated by just one person. The systems features are fixed Vertical Gin Pole which attacheds to the towers foundation bolts.
To view a short video animation the image below.
Monopole Wind Tower with Vertical Gin Pole Raising Systems
Download Sell Sheet (click here)
Download Engineering PE Stamped Drawing - ARE Monopole
For more information contact ARE directly:
Phone Number: 651.330.1263 ext. 23